The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce Presents “NJ Paid Family and Medical Leave During COVID-19: What Employers Need to Know” as part of the Chamber’s Workforce and Business Resources Series: Connecting You With What You Need to Know. The Program is Courtesy of The Human Resources and Government Affairs Committees.
Now more than ever, employees need time to give and receive care. During this presentation, program experts from the NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development (NJDOL) will teach you about NJ Paid Family & Medical Leave and answer your questions.
Our 1-Hour Program Will Cover:
- Which employers are covered under NJ Paid Family & Medical Leave laws
- Which employees are eligible for NJ Paid Family & Medical Leave, and covered reasons for taking these benefits
- The employer’s role in NJ Paid Family & Medical Leave
- How job protection laws relate to these programs
- A brief overview of NJ Earned Sick Leave and NJDOL’s key COVID-19 resources
Presented by: Andrea Jensen and Anthony Arcamone, Claims Examiners, NJDOL Division of Temporary Disability and Family Leave Insurance; Ogechukwu “Oge” Erechukwu, Field Investigator, NJDOL Division of Wage and Hour Compliance
Free for Members (Limited to 50)
Non-Members – $25 – Please E-Mail email@example.com.