The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce Presents “Navigating Remote Employee Relationships” as part of the Chamber’s Developing You: A Personal & Professional Growth Series Courtesy of The Emerging Leaders Committee.
Out of sight, out of mind? Not necessarily when you are a remote worker. With the sudden shift to virtual employee management, managers without previous virtual management experience may be left thinking: Out of sight, wondering if my employees are getting their work done.
We will discuss best practices for managing a remote team including
- Fostering trust in a virtual workplace
- How managers can motivate their remote employees
- Tips on ground rules and expectations for your remote team
- Communicating with remote employees
- Best practices for remote employees to help them succeed in the virtual office
Presenter: Vanessa Alzate,President and CEO of Anchored Training
Free for Members (Limited to 50)
Non-Members $10 – Please E-Mail Craig@mcrcc.org