The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce Presents “Employer Guidance: New Secure Choice Savings Program for NJ” as part of the Chamber’s Workforce and Business Resources Series: Connecting You With What You Need to Know on Thursday, June 10th at 12:30 PM. The Program is Courtesy of The Human Resources and Government Affairs Committees.
The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce is partnering with Insperity’s New Jersey Business Performance Advisor, Jessica Lavin along with Insperity subject matter experts to bring you an educational panel discussion regarding the NJ Secure Choice Savings Program. The program will include information that we know today on the Program as well as alternative solutions for Employers that will satisfy the requirement for providing a Retirement Savings Plan for their employees.
Our 1.5-Hour Program Will Cover:
- What we know right now about the NJ Secure Choice Savings Act
- Proposed criteria for mandatory participation
- Why offer a retirement plan
- What other states mandate a State-Run Retirement program
- What is a State Run Retirement Program and why are they created
- Utilizing a 401(k) as an alternative
- What are the benefits of a 401(k)
- Q & A
Presenters: Jessica Lavin, Business Performance Advisor – Insperity, Lori Sweeney, SHRM-SCP, Senior Human Resource Specialist, Whitney Eidem Insperity Retirement Services Consultant – Outside Record Keeper (ORK) Plans & State Retirement Plans, and Dustin Braud, Insperity Sales Consultant, Retirement Services
Free for Members (Limited to 50)
Non-Members – $25 – Please E-Mail email@example.com.