The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent,” Eleanor Roosevelt
- News – NJ Advance Media is pledging up to $10 Million: In matching advertising grants to support the marketing, advertising, and branding needs of area businesses. Applications accepted through July 31, 2020…Click Here For More Information
- Resources – Today – The deadline for SBA to approve Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan applications is Today, Tuesday, June 30: This loan program provides loan forgiveness for retaining employees by temporarily expanding the traditional SBA 7(a) loan program…Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – City Wide of Central New Jersey: Bookkeeper/Office Manager…Click Here To Apply
- New At The Chamber – Last Day To Save – Global Business Summit: Join the Middlesex County Regional Chamber or Commerce and Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber of Commerce for the the Global Business Virtual Summit and learn how your business can adjust to the new normal in today’s global economy, 10:00 AM, Friday, July 17th…Click Here To Purchase
- Support A Local Business – City Fire: Outdoor Fire Extinguishers for Outdoor Dining…Click For Details & Special Offers
- Virtual Program – NJBIA Healthy Business Certification Course: Offered exclusively by NJBIA, this online course provides employers with the vital tools they need to reopen safely….Click Here More Information
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: If you could change one thing about your company what would it be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC [Daily Update] has been a daily positive force in helping us adapt and strengthen our capabilities, thereby improving our customers’ experience through technology.”
John Farnsworth, Custom Benefits Technologies