The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- New At The Chamber – Friday – Joint Chamber Networking: Join the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce and the Hunterdon County Chamber for our Virtual Networking Breakfast, 9:00 AM, Friday, June 19th…Click Here To Register
- Resources – Which Businesses May Reopen?: For clarification on which types of businesses may reopen, the State has prepared a list with relevant restrictions and links to more resources…Click Here For More Information
- News – As Businesses Reopen, DOL Provides Clearinghouse of OSHA Guidance: As more workplaces begin to reopen, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is reminding employers that worker safety remains a priority amid both coronavirus and common workplace hazards…Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – Rally Point Title Agency LLC:Senior Title Processor…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – Summer Soiree Series Starts on June 22nd:Join the Middlesex County Regional’s Women In Business Committee for our first Virtual Summer Soiree: A Chance to Network With Best, 5:00 PM, Monday, June 22nd…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center Businesses and Restaurants: Takeout, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining in New Brunswick…Click For Details & Special Offers
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What’s next? Are you on top of current industry trends? How are consumers in your sector changing? Are you anticipating a market shift? What are your competitors doing? Do you have a strategy that will keep you at the forefront?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“We greatly value the daily update. While news related to the current situation abounds, we all need information that is occurring where we live. Your update allows us to keep in touch with our community.”
Christine D’Agostino, Carpenter Contractor Trust